[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] OT Strange Virus?
 Date:  Sat, 5 Aug 2006 08:17:21 +1000
Hi All,

Please be aware that the SysInternals "freewware" is only free to be
used on your OWN or **your** employer's PC.  You cannot use it for free
on anyone else's computers as a consultant, paid or not.  They are very
clear about this in their licensign and are already prosecuting
companies such as Best Buy (USA) for breaching their licensing
conditions.

So, this, again, is Claytons Freeware - the freeware you have when you
don't have freeware.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT