[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0.ch up and running again
 Date:  Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:55:57 -0600
Hi all,

the defective Cisco cable modem/router that connects m0n0.ch to the
Internet has finally been replaced, and m0n0.ch is up and running again
(if you still get the message about connectivity issues, it may be due
to your DNS or browser cache).

The mailing list should work again as well - the mail server is
currently working through its queue of about 30000 messages.

Once again, I'm sorry this took so long to be fixed. I'll consider
moving m0n0.ch to a server in a data center for better reliability and
speed.

Regards,

Manuel