[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christoph Hanle <christoph dot hanle at leinpfad dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall <--> pfsense ipsec vpn...
 Date:  Sun, 06 Aug 2006 09:35:27 +0200
Jeff Prater schrieb:
> I have a site-to-site ipsec vpn setup between a m0n0wall router and a
> pfsense router. the vpn between the two is connected and everything, but I
> cannot ping any of the hosts from either network. I can only ping the
> routers. I do not notice anything in the error logs either. Am I missing
> something? Do I need to add a rule in the firewall rules section?

Hi,
based on following configuration_
LAN1<->m0n01<->WAN<->m0n02<->LAN2
you have to add following:
on m0n01: allow all Network-LAN1 on LAN-interface to Network-LAN2 on WAN
-interface.
the you should reach LAN2 from LAN1.
on m0n02 add a reverse rule.
Later on replace the allow all only with the required rules !!

Test it.
If it is wrong, do a tracert and do a log all.
bye
Christoph