[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob Young" <bob at lavamail dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VoIP voice quality surprise
 Date:  Sun, 6 Aug 2006 22:47:53 -0400
Hi Michael:

Thank you for your input.

I'm so new to Monowall, that I'm finally figuring out, by way of help from
you all, that I evidently have a choice of using outgoing and incoming
traffic shaping rules on either the WAN or LAN interfaces.  This might boil
down to personal preference?  I was so lost that I didn't know what to
prefer.lol.  I thank you all for helping me to get a better view of using
the WAN and LAN ports.

Michael I appreciate your input.

Respectfully,

Bob