[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frank Tarczynski" <ftarz at mindspring dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Pointers on switch from ipcop to m0n0wall?
 Date:  Mon, 7 Aug 2006 08:25:53 -0400 (EDT)
I'm planning on moving from ipcop to m0n0wall in the very near future and
would appreciate any pointers.

I'll be moving from a red/orange/green configuration on an old PC to a
Soekris net4801 with a WAN/LAN/DMZ configuration.  This is for a
home-based network without, at the moment, any VPN set-up.

I'm using my ipcop box as my NTP server but I can push rhat back to my
Solaris box.

Has anyone done a move like this recently?

Frank