[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David HM Spector <spector at zeitgeist dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Question: Ganglia Integration into M0n0wall?
 Date:  Sat, 5 Aug 2006 12:59:20 -0400
I use ganglia to keep an eye on the overall health of my network; has
anybody tried or is anyone working on
integratin gmond (the Ganglia monitoring/reporting daemon) into
M0n0wall?

_DHMS
                                           David HM Spector
spector (at) zeitgeist.com
http://www.zeitgeist.com/
                                                     ~ ~ ~
"New and stirring things are belittled because if they are not
belittled, the
humiliating question arises, 'Why then are you not taking part in
them?'"

                 --H. G. Wells