[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Jawdoszak" <MarkJ at logsysgroup dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ITSEC Security Question...
 Date:  Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:34:36 +0100
Hi All,

I was wondering if m0n0wall or any other firewall following the same
ideas (i.e. free) have or will be covered under the EU's ITSEC rules?

http://www.cesg.gov.uk/site/iacs/index.cfm?menuSelected=1&displayPage=12

I've been using m0n0walls for many different applications (as well as a
firewall :D), but management want (and need) to know of E3 security
certified firewalls.  I want to use m0n0 boxes for this, but as they
don't seem to be covered under ITSEC regulations, I was wondering if
this could be done?

I have already searched the site, and the mailing list.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Jawdoszak

Logsys Support, Leeds

+44 (0)113 384 0400 - ext 411

markj at logsysgroup dot com

This message and any attachments are intended for the stated recipient only and in no
way constitute a binding contractual agreement, order, or commitment by the sender
WHO IS NOT TO BE BOUND BY ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN. If you have
received this message in error, please return it to the sender, indicating such and then
delete and destroy all copies in your possession.