[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Fabrizio Lippolis <Fabrizio dot Lippolis at AurigaInformatica dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] assigning two or more addresses to a single interface
 Date:  Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:43:03 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 09.08.2006, 12:39 +0200 schrieb Fabrizio Lippolis:
> Is it possibile to do that in m0n0wall? Thanks.

If we are talking about a single physical interface, then the answer is
no. M0n0wall doesn't support IP aliasing. You can define several logical
(vlan) interfaces and assign IP addresses to them.

BR, PIT
--
Peter Allgeyer (Dipl.-Inform. Univ.)
Protec.t Informationstechnologie

http://www.protec-t.de

Phone  +49 (0) 8623-919825
Fax    +49 (0) 8623-919826
Mobile +49 (0) 173-2139076

 copyleft(c) by |           Problem solving under Linux has never been
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     the circus that it is under AIX.   -- Pete