[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Initial install on Compaq Deskpro 4000 failing
 Date:  Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:01:08 +0200
On 8/11/06, RP Smith <rpsmith at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> I'm using several SF ENs and the internal NIC works great.  BTW, does your
> EN boot without a keyboard attached?  If not I have a small program you run
> one time from DOS that tells BIOS to ignore the no keyboard error.
>
> Roy...

On most of my SF EN systems the internal nic works great indeed.
But i got a few of them giving me trouble though, don't know why.
Experimented a bit in the past and had the nic-trouble on Freebsd(mono) AND
on linux on those systems, so i guess it's harware related.
I attach a keyboard controller (from an old keyboard) to make the systems boot.
It would be great if you could send me the small program, tnx in advance!

Yves