[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Per_J=F8rgensen?= <pj4a at dmusyd dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problem about som ekstra network!
 Date:  Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:53:07 +0200
Hey Monowall-users!
I have setup my new firewall with m0n0wall like this:
sis0 = LAN         172.16.0.1/24
sis1 = WAN         Static IP
sis2 = DMZ         172.16.10.10/24
sis3 = wireless      172.16.1.0/24

Now here goes the problem! After doing all - and setup some DNS forwards
it worked about being able to reach my servers in DMZ.

But rigth now - I cannot get in touch from LAN to WIRELESS  - cannot
ping at all into the wireless ZONE unless I'm straight on it!
But I am able to ping from Lan to DMZ - But they are the same firewall
rules.
What can I do so the both LAN and Wireless can reach each other and DMZ?

--
Med Venlig Hilsen

Stud. datamatiker
Datamatiker udd. CEUS