[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Per_J=F8rgensen?= <pj4a at dmusyd dot edu>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem about som ekstra network!
 Date:  Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:43:44 +0200
Well not that I can se!
How about if I bridged the 2 networks  -  I'm still able to ping from
DMZ to LAN. but not from DMZ to WIRELESS!

The reasons to this is:
I have my nagios server running on a server in the DMZ - but its not
able to check any services in the others Zones - I got the message hosts
down.

So the problem is strange becaurse i can from Ping fron DMZ to LAN - so
if I bridged the WIRELESS to LAN - shouldn't it be solved then???
Well i'm getting really tired og trying to understand this - and then
again I think its really strange product that you're not able to check
the service that are NATted. But solved that with the DNS FORWARDER. but
still missing the connections between the different netcards!

Med Venlig Hilsen

Stud. datamatiker
Datamatiker udd. CEUS
pj4a at dmusyd dot edu