[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cannot get IP from DHCP. Need help.
 Date:  Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:42:10 +0800
Thanks for the help, Lee!

My log is set to 100.
I have a captive portal using 45KB of files

I've seen the log files. Large files are filter.log and system.log with 256K

I have set back the log to 50.
What else do i need to conservatively setup?
It was only less than 24 hours (around 18hrs i guess) before m0n0wall
reported file system full.

Thanks again