[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Linksys wrt54g attached to LAN interface
 Date:  Sun, 13 Aug 2006 22:06:42 -0500
Hello Fellow Listers...

I am trying to attach a Linksys WRT54G to the LAN network of my M0n0.
When I attach and fire it up, all access on the LAN is halted, with
the exception of traffic coming from the Linksys.  I have parsed
through the logs, and found nothing to indicate a speed mismatch, or
anything else.  Anyone have any ideas about what might cause this?

TIA,
Scott

--
"Nothing on earth can overcome an absolutely non-resistant person."