[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  MN <mnelson at nels dash sec dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Linksys wrt54g attached to LAN interface
 Date:  Sun, 13 Aug 2006 22:54:55 -0500
Okay, I am with you now.  The Linksys has the WAN port plugged into
the switch where the M0n0 LAN side is plugged in.  The Linksys gets
it's WAN IP Address from the m0n0 LAN DHCP server.  So, I have a range
for DHCP of 10.10.10.X/24 and the Linksys gets an IP Address just
fine, it catches my DNS and gateway just fine as well.  The client
computers who are on the wireless all catch DHCP leases and DNS just
fine as well.  Once they start surfing, or in one case, starts playing
a mmorpg (!!!) the other clients on the LAN side of the m0n0 can no
longer surf, but the clients on the Linksys can surf, etc. just fine.
I am at a loss on this one!!

--
"Nothing on earth can overcome an absolutely non-resistant person."