[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall captive portal concurrent login settings and Steel-Belted Radius
 Date:  Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:00:52 +0800
I would like to control the number of max concurrent connections allowed for
a user through Steel-Belted Radius.
To be able to override m0n0wall's captive portal implementation of
concurrent logins, I disabled the setting to allow concurrent logins through
captive portal and leave the Steel-Belted Radius to handle the max
concurrent login.

Unfortunately, Steel-Belted Radius was not able to control the Max
Concurrent Logins through m0n0wall. (works well with MS-RAS though)

Am I doing the right thing and m0n0wall is just currently not compatible
with Steel-Belted Radius' Max concurrent login settings?

Thanks.