[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rhon-Kaniel Bramwell" <rhonkaniel at anngel dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cannot get IP from DHCP. Need help.
 Date:  Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:50:54 -0500
I've actually encountered this before, on a Captive Portal box, didn't
really think anything of it and just restarted each time... but this usually
only happens after like a month of being on with maybe 200 or so clients on
and off...

Interesting..

From: "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
To: <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:39:42 -0500

From: "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>

>Are you sure the log size matters?  I had mine set to "999" and for a test
>changed it to "50" and rebooted but the free space of "/dev/md0c" stayed
>the same.

Set the logs to 500.  Let it run for a while. (A few days) Look at md0c. Set

it back to 50 and look again without a reboot.  A reboot sets it to 0,
because the logs are empty...  Just setting it high will do nothing until it

fills.

                                Lee

http://www.eset.com