[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Costello" <adam at mini dash byte dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Getting 30mbps Optimum Boost Speeds through m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 15 Aug 2006 00:09:33 +0100
Firstly, LiquidIce if you looking for a tiny box I normally use the WRAP1E-2
and have had 35mbps through it however, I also echo James' recommendation.

Ok here goes my first question on this list, please go easy on me :)

I'm trying to use a VIA VT-310DP motherboard with m0n0wall
(http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/mainboards/mini_itx/vt_310dp/). I follow
the normal procedure with the CF card etc etc. However, when I turn on the
machine to boot m0n0wall, it hangs after doing the CPU and memory tests. It
does recognise that the CF card is there and is the primary HDD. I've tried
playing with the BIOS settings and have checked for a BIOS update (there
isn't one) but still hangs at the same point.

If anybody has had this problem (or similar) and got it working, has
m0n0wall working on this board or has any advice it would be VERY much
appreciated.

Cheers

Adam

m0n0wall