[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jai Ketteridge" <jai at innaloo dot net>
 To:  "'Adam Costello'" <adam at mini dash byte dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VIA VT-310DP
 Date:  Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:22:55 +0800
I recently had the same issue with the SanDisk cards on an Intel Mainboard
and many other mainboards. I found that the CF card would autodetect to run
PIO mode 4 - and it didnt boot correctly using a generic CF to IDE adaptor.
I manually specified it to run PIO Mode 1 and it ran correctly!

Try that if you can - or set it to the slowest possible hard drive access
mode you can

JK