[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Ervin Malicdem <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cannot get IP from DHCP. Need help.
 Date:  Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:37:07 +0800
On 08/13/06 21:25 Ervin Malicdem said the following:
> Thanks for all the answers.
>
> I see 2 clients there. 1 client has 4 multiple entries with the same IP
> logged and the other with 2 multiple entries with same IP also.

the memory filesystem is full, and it's manifesting itself as an error when
the dhcpd is unable to add in the lease to the dhcpd.leases file. the
source would be to find out what's filling up the filesystem, as the most
obvious would be /var/log, though something could have died in the interim
and dumped core, thus filling up the filesystem prematurely.

the next time this happens, go to exec.php, and execute an 'ls -alR'. email
me the output privately, and i'll be able to help you through it.

dinesh at alphaque dot com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/