[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Dugas <paul at dugas dot cc>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Montor IPSEC tunnel via SNMP?
 Date:  Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:25:16 -0400
Been working on getting Nagios going here and have it monitoring the
physical interfaces of my m0n0wall router (sis0, sis1, sis2).  I'm also
monitoring the PPPoE interface (ng0).  I've walked the SNMP MIB a few
times and can't find anything in there on the IPSEC VPN interfaces.  Am
I missing something or is it not possible to do that yet?

If not, is there a command in the stock image that would dump the state
of the tunnels that I could call from exec.php and possibly via an added
CGI?

Paul
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer                Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas dot cc        phone: 404-932-1355     522 Black Canyon Park