[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Brian Maddy'" <bmaddy at kampersoftware dot com>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monitor network usage for each client computer
 Date:  Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:59:20 -0400
Im using nomo primarly for CP and don't really know (or care about) other
features, but if you want to run CF without login screen and that's a very
easy code modification... Just set the login and pass in the beginning of
the page
... then you will be able to view your network usage sorting by MAC
address.... but this requires a bit custom modification of the image.