[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  doc.m0n0.ch and wiki.m0n0.ch outage
 Date:  Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:38:10 -0400
doc.m0n0.ch and wiki.m0n0.ch (as well as everything for pfsense, lists
and all websites) are down right now as we are moving the servers to a
new spot in the colocation facility, and to a new network, and doing
some upgrades.

I forgot to warn Manuel in advance of the move, and I'm still not sure
what the new IP will be for these sites, so DNS will take even longer
to be changed after the servers come back up.  I'll email back to the
list with the new IP's, if you want to edit your hosts file
temporarily in the mean time.

Everything for pfsense should be back within 4-6 hours, doc.m0n0.ch
and wiki.m0n0.ch will be back within a day.

The main m0n0wall site and the lists are hosted by Manuel, and are not
affected by this.

Thanks for your patience, and thanks to the numerous contributions
(mostly from the pfsense community) that made this significant upgrade
possible.

-Chris