[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jim Spaloss" <jspaloss at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] Command autoexecute on bootup?
 Date:  Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:45:47 -0400
Sorry, should have gone to the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Spaloss <jspaloss at gmail dot com>
Date: Aug 16, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [m0n0wall] Command autoexecute on bootup?
To: Dimiter Radev <reaper underscore bg at yahoo dot com>

On 8/16/06, Dimiter Radev <reaper underscore bg at yahoo dot com> wrote:

>   Is there a way to add a command in the config file, that is executed
each time m0n0wall boots. I spent some time building my own m0n0wall image,
but suffered a hard drive failure and the virtual machine, containing the
FreeBSD 4.11 i used for that purpose is now gone. Don't want to rebuild m0n0
again just for a simple command, so does anybody know a way to use the *.xml
config file to do that? Thanks!

You can use <shellcmd></shellcmd> or <earlyshellcmd></earlyshellcmd> to
execute a command on startup.

See http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-hiddenopts.html