[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  Junior Gillespie <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, "m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Re: T1/PRI ISDN simulation
 Date:  Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:49:47 -0700
Junior Gillespie wrote:
> Yes, it has integrated CSU with RJ-45 on back. I've been told though
> that you can't simulate it on those with the other port. I hope I can
> but haven't found how to.

You can hook two T1s back-to-back with a crossover cable, as long as you
configure one of them to provide clock.

         -crl
  Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100
     5353 North 16th Street, Suite 400
       Phoenix, Arizona   85016-3228

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/or its Customers and is
intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient or it appears that this e-mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner
is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster at mphasis dot com and
delete this mail from your records.