[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chuck Mariotti" <cmariotti at xunity dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VOIP setup
 Date:  Thu, 17 Aug 2006 01:19:18 -0400
Interesting... Can anyone tell me then how to prioritize packets from my
Asterisk box with dedicate static public IP address NATed to private
behind Monowall, to be the most important traffic and give it priority
(so FTP, Http, etc... doesn't crap out my VoIP)?

What's shape rules or other tricks are they using?

Below sounds interesting. Anything from public/private IP address is the
priority above everything else, no matter the ports... How do you do
this exactly?