[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Access to router
 Date:  Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:16:18 +0100
This is my setup.

Router1 (172.16.6.1)     Router2 (10.0.0.1). Router1 plugs into
LOADBALANCE-WAN1, Router2 plugs into LOADBALANCE-WAN2

The LAN ip of LOADBALANCE is 172.16.6.5

M0n0wall wan port (172.16.6.6) plugs into LOADBALANCE and sets default
gateway to 172.16.6.5.

From the lan interface on the m0n0wall (172.16.2.x) I can access
http://172.16.6.5 (LOADBALANCE webconfig) but I cant access
http://172.16.6.1 (router1 webconfig)

Any idea how I an fix this?

Thanks

Disclaimer - August 17, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute,
copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although we've has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.