[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Access to router
 Date:  Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:54:46 +0100
EDIMAX BR-665

-----Original Message-----
From: Holger Bauer [mailto:Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de]
Sent: 17 August 2006 12:39
To: Lloyd Palfrey; m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

That's most likely an issue of the loadbalancer and it's routing. What
device do you use for loadbalancing?

Holger

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Holger
Bauer,m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,