[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JP Vossen <jp at jpsdomain dot org>
 To:  Ondrej Bradacek <mono at bredys dot cz>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Manualy renew IP on Wan interface
 Date:  Fri, 18 Aug 2006 02:06:41 -0400
Ondrej Bradacek wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> i have a small question :)
>
> its possible to manualy renew IP from DHCP on Wan interface via exec.php ?
>
> Can someone tell me command for this ?

See the Status, Interfaces screen.  Mine (generic_pc v1.22) has a
[release] button on my DHCP WAN interface, then a [renew] button after
the lease is released.

Note that after a renew, it doesn't seem to update the page right away,
but it works.  Give it a bit and refresh and it's OK.  This may just be
me being goofy though...

Later,
JP
Microsoft has single-handedly nullified Moore's Law.
Innate design flaws of Windows make a personal firewall, anti-virus
and anti-malware software mandatory. The resulting software arms race
has effectively flattened Moore's Law on hardware running Windows.