[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Kemp" <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:32:50 -0400
As I have stated previously, after downgrading to m0n0wall 1.2 I have
not experienced any of the lockups and the configuration has remained
the same. I beat my record of 31 days uptime just a few days ago and I
forsee no reason that it would lockup now after having had to be
rebooted every few days at the least.(the record had been held by a
previous version of m0n0wall and I had upgraded).

Andrew