[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:41:33 -0600
> As I have stated previously, after downgrading to m0n0wall 1.2 I have
> not experienced any of the lockups and the configuration has remained
> the same.

I have tried a number different firmware revs - I have gone back to 1.0
stable with the same reuslts.

I beat my record of 31 days uptime just a few days ago and I
> forsee no reason that it would lockup now after having had to be
> rebooted every few days at the least.(the record had been held by a
> previous version of m0n0wall and I had upgraded).

Last week I had a freeze, I cycled power and within an hour it froze again,
and then again around an hour later.  After that is ran no problem - and
since I have not seen a freeze (but the nightly reboots continue).

Aaron