[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot DeGraeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  testing images CP serialization
 Date:  Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:47:49 +0200
I've today built images with the CP main DB serialized and adoptions to
the way we read in the radius servers. (read from config instead of
files)

You can download images from: http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/

You need to download r163 if you want to test them. As my first tests
show me the whole system seems to act a lot faster so guys(girls)

I would appreciate it if people can give me feedback.

PS: there isn't a soekris or wrap image because I don't have either to
test it out.

Regards,

J.

--