[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot DeGraeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Molle Bestefich" <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com>, "YvesDM" <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] make it "beep" when booted?
 Date:  Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:47:20 +0200
My problem is: even if the system boots and beeps it doesn't mean that
it booted without any problems.

General rule: if the system isn't booted in 60minutes then it isn't
working. You don't need a beep, correct me if I am wrong but I really
don't see the point of implementing a beep?

Kind Regards,

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve