[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "List Receiver" <listreceiver at mastermindpro dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal feature request
 Date:  Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:20:13 -0700
Howdy,

I've been working with pfSense, and I posted a bounty over there for a
few features added to the CP.  I've been told that the majority of the
CP code in pfSense is ported directly from m0n0, so I'm simply posting
here to make whatever devs work on that section of code aware of the
bounty.  The post on the pfSense forums is here:

http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,1878.0.html

If one of you guys want to take it upon yourself to fulfill the feature
request, I'd gladly reward the bounty directly to you.  Let me know if
you need more info or details on what I need.

Thanks!