[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  William Lloyd <wlloyd at slap dot net>
 To:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] T1/PRI ISDN simulation
 Date:  Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:09:57 -0400
The easiest thing if you have the hardware would be to use a sangoma
or digium card running asterisk.

I do back to back T1/PRI stuff with it all the time.  Anything T1/PRI
can be plugged into another.  It;'s only a question of whether the
port is wired CPE or CO.  the are only 2 possible cables.  regular
RJ45 ethenet straight through or a T1 crossover.  Keep in mind a T1
crossover IS NOT WIRED THE SAME as a ethernet crossover.

You can simulate loads for dialers, pbx etc.

Where are you located?

-bill