[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob Young" <bob at lavamail dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Phone consultation available ?
 Date:  Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:26:50 -0400
If I paid a Monowall guru here for a little phone consultation time, would
someone be available?  This person would need to know how to use virtual
pipes to set BW limits on a per IP basis.  And also I general question about
data flowing from one pipe to another pipe and then to the WAN interface.

I figure they probably shouldn't take too long, but I can't find the
answers.

Or if you don't want to be paid, I could help you out with the what little
wireless knowledge I have regarding APs, CPEs, and antennas.  I have done
several WiFi installations in hotels and an airport.  And some private
wireless installations.  Taught electronics in college.

I could have you call my toll free 800 number if I knew when you were going
to call.  Or if you want to give me your number, I could call you, if you
are in the USA or Canada.

I hope this request is proper.

Thanks,

Bob