[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joel Cruz" <jcruz at guess dot com dot ph>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problem in DMZ setup...
 Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:33:28 +0800
I have a problem with my setup. This my setup

Wan = dhcp
Lan = 192.168.1.x/24
DMZ = 192.168.2.x/24

Aliases

Mail	192.168.2.a mail server
DNS	192.168.2.b DNS server
Proxy	192.168.2.c proxy server

Server NAT

Public IP	Description
210.1.x.a	Mail Server
210.1.x.b	DNS Server
210.1.x.c	Proxy Server

Inbound NAT

If		Proto	Ext.	NAT	Int.	Description
210.1.x.a	TCP	SMTP	Mail	SMTP	Mail Server
210.1.x.b	TCP	DNS	Dns	DNS	DNS Server
210.1.x.c       TCP     8080    Proxy   8080    Proxy Server

My problem is I cannot ping  all the IP (from outside WAN) that I configure in
ServerNat? And also all my three server in DMZ cannot ping same website or public IP at
the same time?.

The IP in the ServerNat cannot see outside the WAN. Is there any configuration that I miss?

Please Help.....

dangerous content by Diversion Industries Inc.
believed to be clean.