[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Salcido, Cesar" <cesar dot salcido at guidancesoftware dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN Connection Consistently getting Lost
 Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:12:09 -0700
For some reason which I cannot figure out, I cannot keep a stable
connection to my m0n0wall. I loose connection after what seems like 30
minutes, and when I try to reconnect I get a error 732, could not agree
on PPP control protocols. I have followed the guides and appear to have
all my settings correct.  The only way I can successfully reconnect is
by rebooting my m0n0wall, but after a few minutes the process starts all
over again. Any ideas?????

Cesar R Salcido

 The World Leader in Computer Investigations