[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard dot E dot Brown at dartware dot com (Richard E. Brown)
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall blocking traceroute?
 Date:  22 Aug 2006 17:19:41 EDT
Folks:

I'm using m0n0wall 1.21, and it appears to be blocking traceroute functionality
between computers on my internal (private IP) network and those on the public
internet. I've tried both Windows tracert and traceroute on MacOS X.

After rummaging through the documentation and m0n0wall mailing list archives, I
don't see any clues to solving this.

Can anyone give me insight? Many thanks!

Rich Brown                    richard dot e dot brown at dartware dot com
Dartware, LLC                 http://www.dartware.com
10 Buck Road, PO Box 130      Telephone: 603-643-9600
Hanover, NH 03755-0130 USA    Fax: 603-643-2289