[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Kris <lists dot kris at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Portforwarding
 Date:  Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:55:30 +0200
Im looking for a bit of assistance, i have a m0n0wall acting as a router,
and i have 2 servers behind it, that im trying to establish remote
connections to.. so perhaps someone can help me with a few tips on

external ip:
internal ip:

i'd like to forward windows remote desktop connections on remote ip: to internal ip: (afaik its port 3389)
and forward SSH connections on remote ip to internal ip: (port 22)
and finally forward FTP connections on remote ip to internal
ip: (port 21)
if someone can point me to which buttons to press, and what rules to make,
plz advise me, its been a while since i last worked with m0n0wall.
This message is the result of my own free will, and not the voices in my