[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cannot get IP from DHCP. Need help.
 Date:  Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:01:28 +0800
I have also suspected the traffic graph but that last time i got a file
system full, i have never opened the traffic graph yet. anyway, cannot get
DHCP is just a side effect of having a file system full. probably around a
day after receiving the notification of a file system full before DHCPD
complains it is full also.

This is getting frustrating. I have to manually check on the logs everytime
and reboot whenever i see that file system full error.