[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Hoy Poy <chrishp at dugeo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cannot get IP from DHCP. Need help.
 Date:  Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:46:58 +0800
I get these if I leave the traffic graph open - the traffic graph stops and
dump a core, which wont fit on the disk, hence this error. my disk doesnt
seem to fill up from this error tho - I assume it can't dump the core
properly. Certainly havent had any DHCP issues over it.. I guess if the core
dumped was small enough to fit on the disk, I might run into this error?

I'm just assuming the core is too big to fit on the disk - I've never actually
seen one of the dumped cores. But its definitely linked to the traffic graph
in my case.

//chris

Chris Hoy Poy
System Administrator