[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Jawdoszak" <MarkJ at logsysgroup dot com>
 To:  "Kris" <lists dot kris at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Portforwarding
 Date:  Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:59:03 +0100
Hi Kris,

Do you mean your WAN IP = 123.123.123.123 and your LAN IP is
192.168.0.1?

Also, it sounds like you need to set up some NAT (Network Address
Translation) rules, and as you don't have many IP's to NAT, then using
1:1 would be the easiest/fastest.

Mark Jawdoszak
Logsys Support, Leeds
+44 (0)113 384 0400 - ext 411