[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot DeGraeve at imelda dot be>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Radius Accounting problems using WinRadius
 Date:  Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:41:14 +0200
I also tried interim updates but besides that I see interim in the radiuslogs at the server the
timecounter doesn't expire so the user is always authenticated. Tried this with 1.23b1 and 1.22 btw.
Is there any radiusserver that you can recommend that is working for this scenario?

Thanks in advance,
Holger