[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cannot get IP from DHCP. Need help.
 Date:  Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:05:29 +0800
File System Full problem is getting worse.

In just a matter of 3 hours after reboot, I get a File System Full error.
"/kernel: pid 1078 (php), uid 0 on /: file system full"

I have already set everything conservatively:
1. log  up to 50.
2. only show log for rules that were assigned to be logged
3. captive portal files is only 44KB total
4. I am using an external radius server so no users are in m0n0wall.
5. I only have a total of 10 computers in my network.

What seems to be the problem? How to get rid of this problem?
Need help. Thanks.