[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Kemp" <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:32:03 -0400
My m0n0 hang this morning at 5am, nothing in my remote syslog. I still
don't think that is setup correctly as I don't get much more than packet
rule information. Regardless. Hard locked, snmp stopped responding,
reboot and it came right back. I am getting ready to switch over to
pfsense and see if I have any better luck. If not, I am going to attempt
to set up a cluster with two pfsense boxes with one for failover. We'll
see how it goes.

andrew