[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Kemp <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Sat, 26 Aug 2006 23:00:55 -0400
Farking m0n0wall locked up again, less than 12 hours after its last
reboot. I'm going over my settings so that the switch to pfSense is
easier. We'll soon know for sure if it is hardware related as I'm going
to use the EXACT same hardware in pfSense. swap cd's, swap floppy disks
for data storage, done. Will post updates.

Andrew