[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:52:55 -0400
On 8/27/06, Aaron Cherman <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca> wrote:

> I never did try it.  I had posted for thoughts on how to go about the setup
> some time back and got no response.  Thoughts?

You want something like this:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/examples-filtered-bridge.html

If you don't have an available public IP for the system, you can just
put in a fake IP, or if you want to hack config.xml you can have an
IP-less WAN.  For management purposes, you can leave the LAN interface
on your LAN, OPT going to your current m0n0wall's WAN, and WAN going
to your ISP.

-Chris