[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Kemp <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:33:48 -0400
the entire box freezes, snmp stops responding, i monitor the box from
the outside world with cacti via pings and the graphs show that the ip
was unpingable for the duration of the outage until a reboot. i also
console in and the keyboard is unresponsive.

this has been covered before. to jump in on this issue at this stage is
going to require a lot of reading to catch up and get up to speed.

Andrew