[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ingo Freitag" <Freitag at Raildata dot coop>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Disconnet at a predefined time of day
 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:24:16 +0200
Hi,

many thanks for your quick help.

Unfortunately I'm not sure, if this function is what I'm looking for.

I want to set the 24h disconnect of my provider to a day-time when I'm not
using internet (i.E. 3:00 AM or so). I'm not sure if the 'session' you
mentioned is the 'session' between my server and my provider (also the
internet connection of the interface) or a session of an application (e.g.
http-session ...). Please, can you tell me in a few words which kind of
session you're meaning.

Another question. How can I upgrade to the most current version in
repository. I'm able to download the files, but on my cd-image are only very
few files. Seems like other images (kernel etc.) I'm not able to unpack.

I whish you a nice weekend :)

IF