[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Andrew Kemp" <akemp at iquest dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2006 05:13:31 +0200
On 8/30/06, Andrew Kemp <akemp at iquest dot net> wrote:

> I would tend to agree that it is not p2p or poisen packet related.

That's also my experience.
The "problem"box crashed  while it was running as a test hotspot here.
The only clients connected were my own systems. I did not use any P2P during
that test period.
Max uptime was 7 - 10 days and I wasn't even causing heavy traffic.
As soon as I didn't use the onboard intel nic anymore the problem was solved
for me.
Now that same box is in an environment whith quite some P2P, no problems so
far.

Sincerely.
Yves